Residential Locksmith in Lexington
House and apartment locks need to be checked and tuned up just like your HVAC or other home systems. We can check your house, condominium or apartment locks and give you a recommendation. Trust a residential locksmith in Lexington, trust All Hours Lock & Key.
Your All Hours Lock & Key house and apartment locksmiths will give you peace-of-mind knowing you’re doing the right things to keep your belongings secure. We’ll make sure you are using good locks and they are in good repair. Our local Lexington, KY residential locksmiths will do a quick inspection of your locks and recommend repairs or replacements. If everything is good, we’ll tell you. And if there are areas where we can improve security or tune things, we’ll let you know!
Five reasons to call a Residential Locksmith in Lexington:
- Re-key/Replace locks after a break-in: If you’ve had a break-in or lost your keys, it’s a good idea to re-key and sometimes replace the locks in your house for added security and to reduce any vulnerabilities.
- Re-Key locks when moving into a new house: Many realtors suggest adding “re-key the locks” to your checklist of things to do when moving into a new place. You never know who else might have a key to your new house. All Hours Lock & Key can be there right after you close the deal to re-key each lock to secure your new home.
- Repairing locks: Locks that are worn or not working properly can present a security risk. We can schedule to check each lock and repair or replace them as needed.
- Duplicating Keys: Make a set for family members or a trusted friend. Then, if you’re ever locked out, you may not need to call us to get back in!
- Here is something else to think about… Who has copies of your keys?
Call us at (859) 396-8528 or Contact us now!